Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Bloody Valentine: The Band (The Book)


Everything's turning up MBV today. My last post talked about the movie (not the real one, the new one). This one is about the band, or at least about something about the band. My friend David Fisher used to be in a shoegazey college band called The House Project that had nothing to do with house music and everything to do with spending forever crafting a meticulous concept album in which every song personified a room in a house. He got a masters that had something to do with music, and his thesis was a detailed analysis of My Bloody Valentine's Loveless. Well now its a very expensive book! I know most of my friends, like myself, can't afford this, but if anybody reading this is making up a college curriculum, please manufacture a reason to assign this now! Also, its good.

1 comment:

Gimmicks and Cliches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.