Friday, January 9, 2009

Have I Mentioned Yo-Ster?


Yes I have, I mentioned it in my last post. I did not, however, explain what it is. Yo-Ster is a blog started and maintained by...I'm not familiar with blog etiquette, so I'll keep her identity a secret. Her gorgeosity outshines that bold pink logo, and I only know about a dozen people I could say that about, but we will keep her secret for now. Suffice it to say this is the work of a college chum, a unique beauty with the entertainment writer's gift of having, since a very young age, a personal relationship with pop culture and the wacky characters that populate it. She has also started another blog consisting entirely of quotes from Mark Ronson. Check it out, it is strangely zen. Take a look at Yo-Ster.blogspot.com as well. And remember...if you like it, be a good internet citizen and comment. At least tell her its the best blog name you ever did come across.

No comments: