Tuesday, January 6, 2009

offend me still

So today I stumbled upon (literally, I don't mean I was using stumbleupon.com, which is a nifty thing to have nonetheless) the blog for my friend Chris Mitchell, aka The Zenith, aka Znth. The Zenith, aka Znth, were by far the best band to grace my Tallahassee college years. Additionally, the people who fell into their orbit were some of the more legitimately mind-expanding folks I've ever met. Offend Me Still is the blog embodiment (enblogdiment?) of the only constant member of the revolutionary ensemble, and sometimes the only member.

The most recent Znth full-length, Quicksilver, is online for free for the time being here. Don't worry, its okay, you just have to write me and let me know what you think.

For the lazier, here's an old video:

No comments: