Thursday, January 1, 2009
Top 7 Settings Not To Launch Into A Personal Rendition Of The Easybeats' "Friday On My Mind"
1. Friday is the crackerjack screwball nickname of your orphan friend's sister.
2. Just kind of tagging along with a friend who really should be focusing on disabling that bomb.
3. "Time Does Not Exist" Symposium 2009.
4. Trying to break Kenny G's asinine world record for holding a single note on the clarinet.
5. Behavioral interview.
6. Auditioning to be new lead singer of INXS.
7. Sunday service.